Things to know before you register.....
As a Team Captain there are a few things you will want to do before you ask others to registers.
1. Create your Team Name
For those returning add 2017 to your team name.
2. Team Captain Registers
3 Create Your Team Page and your individual page
4. Email photo to email@example.com
5. Invite others to your team
1. Create your Team Name by clicking on the grean button
2. Register yourself and any family members you need to register. After the registration is processed you will receive an email from red podium and if you are creating a team you will receive an email from group rev.
3.The email will provide you wilth links to help you set up your online fundraising page. If you have participated in a prior walk and would like a walk photo you can send an email to events@NFCalifornia.org At this time you will want to create a team page and a individual page. Your individual page is where you will reach out to others and collect online and offline donations. Your team page is where all the money from everyone on your team will be collected and totaled into one page.
4. In years past we have offered a honorary shirt for those with NF. This year we have a 2017 Honorary #NF STRONG Team. We would like to recognize those who have Neurofibromatosis and for our loved ones who have lost a loved one to NF. Please email us a photo to events@NFCalifornia.org. We would like to add them to our online photo album and will recongnize them durning closing ceremonies.
We will also be making team signs and we have something special planned for the walkshirts so be sure not to skip step 4.
5. Invite others to join your team.